X8 is a progressive cyber industry leader providing full spectrum engagement solutions operating at the forefront of cyber operations and cyber security thought and innovation.
Our mission: Bringing mission domain excellence to solve exigent cyber challenges for our client.
- Guide the development and integration of enterprise-level software that deals with attribution management, user authentication and virtual systems on DoD operational infrastructures.
- Serve as the hub for programmatic decision making, advocating for industry best practices and will leverage lessons learned from years of working in cyber operational environments.
- Ensure project planning meets the rigorous demands for operational employment and effectiveness through interactions with users, developers and the customer.
- Additionally, will conduct operational research projects, assess other systems, document opinions and help integrate new capabilities into a larger cyberspace architecture.
- X8 SMEs work with a smart, dynamic and important DoD customer, actually changing how cyber operations are conducted.
- Assess the technical solutions of contract performers, edit requirements and design technical solutions with other SMEs to meet the operational needs of the user community.
- Advise the customer on best practices for network architecture, utilization and configuration to support attribution management and proper user authentication.
- Stand accountable, both as a technical advisor and project management professional
- Identify and address challenges, and work with SMEs from a variety of backgrounds to find solutions that take into account operational OPSEC requirements.
- Provide informed advocacy, writing, and teamwork with other cyber operations SMEs to help think beyond normal boundaries, to see what’s possible.
- Network certification such as CCNP or comparable.
- Familiarity with a broad range of topics in cyber space operations including operations, analysis, development, information technology, requirements refinement, architecture development, networking and/or systems analysis.
- Understanding of cross domain solutions, VPN products and other virtual solutions
- Understanding of cyber operations processes within the DoD and/or Intelligence Community (IC)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical leaders
- Experience in work roles like ION, EA, Planner, Analyst, TNDA, watch floor, SWO or Developer is a plus
- BS/MS Degree in a technical field like; Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Software Engineering).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience (7 with a Master’s Degree) in roles working with USCYBERCOM, NSA or other IC partners in cyberspace operations, analysis, defense or development (Public or Private roles).
- This position will operate primarily out of the Hanover, MD area, with some travel to Herndon, VA.
To apply for this job please visit x8llc.com.