X8 seeks a Computer Systems Analyst with working experience in USCYBERCOM, NSA, Law enforcement or other Intelligence Community (IC) partners. The selected applicant will serve as a cyber analyst, tasked with evaluating a variety of computer systems and software suites in USCYBERCOM. The selected applicant will analyze software performance, requirements, processes, and user adoption impediments to improve automation and software implementation. Our customer is the leading voice in DoD operational cyber development, delivering significant capabilities for USCYBERCOM and its Service partners. This position directly supports the fielding of future capabilities and services in development now for the warfighter.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Evaluate software compared to stated computer system requirements.
- Engage with government, vendors, and users about required software performance and mitigation recommendations.
- Analyze or recommend commercially and government available software.
- Experience related to Data Modeling, Data Architecture, or in the Information Assurance or Cyber Security Fields
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 5-10+ years of related experience
- TS/SCI and CI Poly required for immediate consideration.
- Work Location: Fort Meade, MD
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org