X8 seeks an experienced cyber analyst with working experience in USCYBERCOM, NSA or other Intelligence Community (IC) partners in cyberspace operations. The selected applicant will serve as a project officer and technical subject matter expert (SME) managing the development and maturity of multiple government software development efforts that support analysts in USCYBERCOM. The selectee will manage the success of a cyber terrain mapping tool that builds detailed, user editable net-maps to support planning and targeting. The selectee will also lead other complimentary projects to support the success of analysts in USCYBERCOM related to analysis, and data schemas. Our customer is the leading voice in DoD operational cyber development, delivering significant capabilities for USCYBERCOM and its Service Partners. This position directly supports operational analysis and the fielding of future analytical capabilities in development now.
- Lead the contract performer to build a cyber terrain mapping tool to recreate net-maps and build detailed, user editable graphs of target digital systems, given a variety of data sets.
- Coordinate development efforts using industry standard Agile practices to meet the needs of analysts and planners in USCYBERCOM mission teams.
- Collect user comments, suggestions, and feature requests to improve the mapping tool and ensure it meets their needs to plan for operations.
- Assess viability of integrating external data sets with the cyber terrain mapping capability.
- Assist the developer in integrating the cyber terrain mapping tool onto a USCYBERCOM high side environment using capabilities like docker and AWS.
- Coordinate with other project officers to ensure the capability is integrated with the greater suite of capabilities under development by USCYBERCOM.
- Assist in government to review the performance of the software and the developer to meet the needs of the users.
Specific Skill Sets and Requirements: (In addition to the requirements for a Cyber Analyst, Expert)
- Master’s degree and 11 years of related experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of related experience, OR 14 years of related experience with no degree.
- Shall possess an understanding of existing analytic tools and access capabilities in use or projected for use by USCYBERCOM.
- Be familiar with dataflows within the DoD or IC and be familiar with the existing frameworks and concepts associated with moving data to support existing analytic capabilities.
- Possess knowledge of the policies governing access to various datasets within USCYBERCOM.
- Active TS/SCI clearance and CI Polygraph within the last 4 years.
- TS/SCI/ CI Poly required for immediate consideration.
X8 is looking for self-motivated professionals that understand the challenges and frustrations of cyberspace operations and want to advance positive change in the domain. Our mission is to improve the warfighting capacity and technical capabilities of our clients in cyberspace. At X8, our team members possess firsthand experience in overcoming capability gaps, poor guidance, bad policy, and user-frustration to achieve mission success. We seek experts who want to make a difference, design better solutions, remove roadblocks, and improve processes to equip the client with the capabilities needed to execute mission effectively.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com