X8 seeks an Information Security Analyst with working experience in USCYBERCOM, NSA, Law enforcement or other Intelligence Community (IC) partners. The selected applicant will serve as a computer network security analyst, tasked with securing a variety of systems and software suites in USCYBERCOM. The selected applicant will plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and sensitive information. Our customer is the leading voice in DoD operational cyber development, delivering significant capabilities for USCYBERCOM and its Service partners. This position directly supports the fielding of future capabilities and services in development now for the warfighter.
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information systems.
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
- Respond to computer security breaches, viruses, or misconfigurations.
- Evaluate software compared to stated security requirements.
- Engage with government, vendors and users about security incidents and mitigation recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 10+ years of related experience.
- Work experience should be direclty related to planning, implementing, upgrading, or monitoring security measures for the protection of computer networks and information systems.
- CISSP or CISM certification is preferred
- TS/SCI and CI Poly required for immediate consideration.
- Work Location: Fort Meade, MD
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org