X8 seeks an experienced test engineer with working experience in USCYBERCOM, NSA, Law enforcement or other Intelligence Community (IC) partners. The selected applicant will serve as a software quality control and test engineer, tasked with reviewing multiple software deliverables within USCYBERCOM. They will serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) for the Command in testing procedures and supports government leadership in evaluating requirements delivery to USCYBERCOM. Our customer is the leading voice in DoD operational cyber development, delivering significant capabilities for USCYBERCOM and its Service partners. This position directly supports the fielding of future capabilities and services in development now for the warfighter.
- Serve as a software testing SME for the customer in testing procedures, documentation, and tools.
- Develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems and their causes.
- Evaluate software compared to stated requirements.
- Engage with government, vendors and users about test procedures, test results and mitigation recommendations.
- Experience in software development. (Developer, program manager, test engineer, QC, etc…)
- Object Oriented Programming, C, C++, Java, J2SE, XML, Visual Basic Suite including Visual Source Safe, J Builder, Windows Development Environment, Windows Client, and other commonly used programming languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 5-10+ years of related experience
- TS/SCI and CI Poly required for immediate consideration.
- Work Location: Fort Meade, MD
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com